Donate to COVA
"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give."
By donating, you assist COVA in meeting our mission and advancing into the future.
Donate via our online system by entering the amount you wish to contribute in the field below and clicking the 'Donate' button.
Donate by Mail:
Mail your donation directly to COVA. Made your check out to COVA and mail it to:
Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance
1325 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 508B
Denver, CO 80222
Other Ways to Give
- Visit our page on SoRewarding.com and start your own fundraiser, attend an event supporting COVA or purchase a deal to help COVA. Click here to check out our SoRewarding page!
- When shopping through Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to COVA. Click here to shop through AmazonSmile.
- Donate online at ColoradoGives.org
COVA Remembrance Tree
Honor your loved one by adding a memorial leaf onto COVA’s Remembrance Tree, located in our office.
Step 1. Select your giving level:
GOLD LEAF: $500
SILVER LEAF: $250
BRONZE LEAF: $100
Step 2. Fill out the COVA Remembrance Tree Donation Form.
Step 3. Submit the completed form with payment by
e-mail (Leah@coloradocrimevictims.org) or fax (303-861-1265).
Or mail the form to: COVA, Attn: Leah Parker, 1325 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 508 B, Denver, CO 80222.
Other Gift Giving Ideas:
- Give on Your Birthday: Instead of asking friends and family for presents, ask them to donate to COVA on your behalf. It is truly a gift that keeps on giving!
- Give on Special Occasions: Whether it is a holiday or a wedding ceremony, by telling those you're sharing this time with them in lieu of gifts, a donation to an organization that you believe in will inspire and fulfill.
- Corporate Matching: Give twice as much by seeing if your corporation/organization will match donations made to COVA. Many companies do yearly donations to nonprofits!
- Social Justice: Support a cause that you believe in and increase awareness.