Donate to COVA
"You make a living by what you get. You make a life by what you give."
By donating, you assist COVA in meeting our mission and advancing into the future.
Ways to Give
- Visit our page on SoRewarding.com and start your own fundraiser, attend an event supporting COVA or purchase a deal to help COVA. Click here to check out our SoRewarding page!
- Donate online at ColoradoGives.org
Donate via our online system by entering the amount you wish to contribute in the field below and clicking the 'Donate' button.
Donate by Mail:
Mail your donation directly to COVA at:
Colorado Organization for Victim Assistance
1325 S. Colorado Blvd., Suite 508B
Denver, CO 80222
COVA Remembrance Tree
Honor your loved one by adding a memorial leaf onto COVA’s Remembrance Tree, located in our office.
Step 1. Select your giving level:
GOLD LEAF: $500
SILVER LEAF: $250
BRONZE LEAF: $100
Step 2. Fill out the COVA Remembrance Tree Donation Form.
Step 3. Submit the completed form with payment by
e-mail (Leah@coloradocrimevictims.org) or fax (303-861-1265).
Or mail the form to: COVA, Attn: Leah Parker, 1325 S. Colorado Blvd, Suite 508 B, Denver, CO 80222.
Other Gift Giving Ideas:
- Give on Your Birthday: Instead of asking friends and family for presents, ask them to donate to COVA on your behalf. It is truly a gift that keeps on giving!
- Give on Special Occasions: Whether it is a holiday or a wedding ceremony, by telling those you're sharing this time with them in lieu of gifts, a donation to an organization that you believe in will inspire and fulfill.
- Corporate Matching: Give twice as much by seeing if your corporation/organization will match donations made to COVA. Many companies do yearly donations to nonprofits!
- Social Justice: Support a cause that you believe in and increase awareness.